Saturday, July 2, 2016

Communicate 4.2.2

When a student does not do their best on an assignment, I try to include information to help them.  In the feedback below, I've included links to Synchronous sessions that the student would find helpful:

Ming,
Here is a chat found in the Resources Newsletter that would have been helpful for this assignment:
2/29/16: Intro to Logarithms, Exponential Equations & Log Equations: http://gavirtualschool.adobeconnect.com/p8xkdc1kz1k/



I've never used Audio Feedback before, but I did try and record one and it was much easier than I thought it would be! Here is my audio feedback:


I love to use stickers when a student does well and needs no reinforcement of concepts. I think they are fun and encouraging! The stickers below have been shared with me by other GaVS teachers:




No comments:

Post a Comment