Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Navigate 3.1.2

I decided to try out using Canvas because my face-to-face school is moving to Canvas soon.  So I created a course called Algebra I and I had a zip file of videos I made for my development project this year.  It was not totally user-friendly to figure out how to upload the content, it took me about 5 minutes to figure it out! Then I had to create a Page and import one of the videos to the page.  I like how you can organize the units by Sections and give students specific instructions, like 'watch this video' then download this worksheet and try these problems.  My media loaded easily and I especially appreciate the option to create media within the LMS!

Here is a link to my Canvas course: https://canvas.instructure.com/courses/1036930

No comments:

Post a Comment