Monday, May 21, 2018

Jigsaw U: 102 - Going to Class


I foresee myself using Pane 1 for a few different features.  I will definitely use it to to play Audio as students enter the classroom, and I will upload a picture of myself when I am not showing a video. 

Currently, I have a video of a skill students need throughout my course (Advanced Algebra) but that doesn't actually get taught during the course. Here is a screen shot of it using the Follow Me feature.


In Pane 2, I know I can share documents: a Powerpoint presentation (shown in the screen shot below using the Follow Me Feature), a step-by-step guide to solving specific problems, or maybe a graphic organizer. 



In addition to those things, I will use the screen share feature quite a bit. I have a graphing calculator app on my computer that will be very helpful when we get to our study on Statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment